- For the finished products and semi-finished products with pyrotechnicss
(1) It should be carried out in a special place (e.g. drying yard or drying room).
(2) The requirements of each drying room, such as quota, quantitative, thermal energy selection, and drying method, shall be implemented in accordance with regulations.
(3) The lifting frame for the firework bombs should be framed. The height of the frame should exceed 1/2 of the diameter of the firework bombs. The projectile body (ball) should be placed in a single layer.
(4) the drying process of product should not be carried out in the same drying room with pyrotechnics product, and friction products should not be dried in the same drying room with other products.
(5) The temperature of the steam drying room is less than or equal to 75℃, and the temperature rise rate is less than or equal to 30℃ per hour, so rib-shaped radiators should not be used.
(6) the room temperature of hot-air drying room for finished products and semi-finished products with Pyrotechnicss is less than or equal to 60°C, and the wind speed is less than or equal to 1 meter per second. Dust removal equipment should be provided for circulating-air drying, and the dust removal equipment should be cleaned regularly.
(7) A temperature alarm device should be installed in the room, and the guarding staff should strictly control the rise and fall of the temperature. Any abnormal situation should be dealt with in time and reported to the person in charge of safety management.
(8) The dried finished products and semi-finished products with pyrotechnicss should be ventilated and dissipated. During the drying and heat dissipation process, it should not be turned over and collected, and should be collected when it is cooled to the room temperature.