At present, there are several methods for star anise drying:
Method 1: Dry in the sun, directly spread the fresh star anise fruit on the drying field, and dry it in the sun for 4-5 days to make the finished product;
Method 2: kill and dry, put the fresh star anise fruit in 90-100 degrees Celsius water, stir for 4-6 minutes, remove the star anise fruit when the color changes from green to light yellow, spread it on the drying field, and dry it in the sun for 4 Days can be dried into finished products;
Method three: heat pump dryer drying:
- Before using the star anise dryer for star drying, it is necessary to fix the green first, so that the color after drying can meet the requirements. Immediately soak the star anise in nearly boiling water for about 3 minutes. When the star anise turns slightly yellow, pick it up, spread it out into the drying room of the heat pump star anise dryer, and turn on the air energy heat pump star anise dryer for drying. Do.
- Carry out the drying operation, adjust the octagonal heat pump dryer to drying mode, adjust the temperature to 60°C, and dry for 1 hour. Note that dehumidification is not required at this stage, mainly for color control.
- Adjust the drying mode of the octagonal heat pump dryer to drying + dehumidification, adjust the temperature to 55 ℃, and dry for 3 hours. Note that a lot of dehumidification is required at this stage.
- Keep drying + dehumidification mode, adjust the temperature to 50℃, and dry for 3 hours. Note that a lot of dehumidification is required at this stage.
- Continue to maintain the drying + dehumidification mode, adjust the temperature to 45 °C, and dry for 3 hours. Note that there is relatively little moisture at this stage, and it can be slowly dehumidified
- Adjust the mode to drying mode, adjust the temperature to 65°C, and dry for 2 hours. The drying program ends.