1. When the machine is turned on normally, there must be various drying equipment on the production line, but the characteristics of each piece of equipment are different, so we must not slack off when operating the dryer. Therefore, when using the air energy heat pump dryer, an idling test must be carried out first to ensure that the equipment does not appear abnormal during production and processing.
2. No matter what kind of heat pump dryer, it should be equipped with the manufacturer’s operating instructions. When using the air energy heat pump dryer, we should be proficient in operating the parameters of the equipment and the specific requirements of the material, and strictly control the particle size and purity of the feed. , to prevent the drying effect from being unsafe and causing harm to the equipment.
3. In the process of using the air energy heat pump dryer to process materials, it is necessary to calculate the humidity ratio of the input materials and the efficiency of the dryer to prevent excessive intake of wet materials and cause unstable output. It is also necessary to control the number of materials. Prevent a large amount of feed and cause equipment wear.
4. The heat pump dryer should be checked every day to check whether there is any abnormality in the unit. If there is any abnormality, it should be eliminated before starting the operation; not only should check these every day, whether the pressure gauge is zero, whether the valve is leaking, whether the ventilation is good, and whether the operation the pressure is within the normal range, etc., these aspects need to be checked daily. The detection of air energy heat pump units is a necessary form to prolong the service life of the units.
5. The use of heat pump dryers requires a certain foundation. First, read the instructions carefully, master the basic usage methods, use them according to the operating procedures, regularly check, adjust and maintain them, and deal with them in time if any problems are found.
6. Do not stack debris around the heat pump dryer, avoid blockage of air in and out, and keep it clean and well ventilated, if it is not used for a long time, turn off the power, clean the unit, etc. No matter what brand of air source heat pump dryer the user buys, if it is used for a long time, it will wear out. Therefore, do not underestimate the maintenance of the unit. Routine maintenance can extend the service life of the unit to a certain extent.