First, the two workflows are explained one by one:
The high-temperature heat pump drying unit of heat pump dryer is mainly composed of four parts: finned evaporator (outer unit), compressor, finned condenser (inner unit), and expansion valve. heat) → compression → condensation (heat is released in the indoor drying room) → throttling → re-evaporation thermodynamic cycle process, so as to transfer the heat from the external low-temperature environment to the drying room, and the refrigerant is under the action of the compressor. It is circulating in the system.
Condensation dryer working process:
1. After the air passes through the heater, it is heated into dry hot air, and then becomes cold and wet air after drying the material;
2. The cold and wet air passes through the condensation system to become dry cold air, and at the same time, the precipitation water is collected into the water storage box or directly discharged through the drain pipe;
3. The dry cold air is turned into dry hot air through the heater to dry the material again so that the moisture in the material is continuously discharged to achieve the purpose of drying the material.
Second, the difference:
1. In terms of temperature: the heat pump dryer only needs to circulate inside the machine because of the heat pump system it is equipped with, and the whole drying process does not generate heat externally; the condensing type requires a heater to heat the air, and part of the heat will be dissipated into the indoor environment ;
2. In terms of energy saving: the energy of the heat pump dryer is internal circulation, which consumes less power; the condensing type needs to use electricity to heat the air, emitting heat and consuming relatively high power.